Interested in building digital and physical spaces to help people cultivate space between stimulus / response. I'm a sr. product manager at Calm, where I create products that help people build mindful habits. I'm also building The Commons - a community and 3rd space for inner-outer curiosity, co-created play & collective flourishing in SF.
In my free time I enjoy creating, writing, and curating. Rabbit Holes is where I share curations that nourish the soul and spark curiosity. Wellness Wisdom is a newsletter where I write about wellness, philosophy, and whatever I can't stop thinking about. I also love building fun apps like MindStreaks (social meditation) and other side projects.
· maps of meaning-making post modernity
· nuero-asetheics; how architecture influences our brain
· how various philosophies & religions overlap and deviate
· governance of public goods manifested from shared values
· shedding social programming to access our inner-child
· more generally, wth is going on
If you'd like to get in touch, my DMs are open on twitter.
For updates when I write, sign-up for my newsletter.