Interested in building digital and physical spaces to help people cultivate space between stimulus / response. I'm currently the co-founder of The Commons - a community and 3rd space for inner-outer curiosity, co-created play & collective flourishing in SF.
In my free time I enjoy creating, writing, and curating. Rabbit Holes is where I share curations that nourish the soul and spark curiosity. Wellness Wisdom is a newsletter where I write about wellness, philosophy, and whatever I can't stop thinking about. I also love building fun apps like MindStreaks (social meditation) and other side projects. You can also find my templates, threads, and musings here.
Previously, I worked as a product manager at Calm, Stitch Fix, & DoorDash after a brief stint in management consulting.
· building a space for the intellect & soul at The Commons
· getting through my "Great Books Syllabus"
· cartography of meaning-making post modernity
· designing spaces for pause, creativity, and connection
· how various philosophies & religions overlap and deviate
· turning inwards via practice (meditation), movement, & knowledge (reading primary literature)
· more generally, wth is going on
If you'd like to get in touch, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or via twitter dms
For updates when I write, sign-up for my newsletter ↗